Friday, January 7, 2011

Hi, my name is Colleen and I'm a butter knife.

 The title is in response to:
5 Ways to Know Your Photos Aren't Cutting It

Which I think is funny, because it doesn't actually tell you anything about photos, but explains all about your attitude.  I guess since I feel like such a n00b, all those things don't apply to me.  I love my camera and love to take pictures everyday.  I love looking at photos and art to see other peoples perspectives.  I love breaking down why I like their work and why I hate my own. Ha!  I really have no expectations of ANYONE liking or even wanting to look at myself (except my mom's because mom's love whatever crap you make, but even SHE has her limit too).

Anyway, I think it's true, so remember what I'm saying future self, your photos are for you.  Everything you do, do it the way you want.  Do what you think is best, everyone is going to have different opinions.  At the end of the day, you do you. And never think you're THAT good because really, you're just a butter knife...and aren't we all some time or other?

No comments:

Post a Comment