Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trains Planes...and HW

As some of you know my life is pretty full/busy and these last few weeks have been so incredibly busy...I haven't had the time to take as many pictures as I would like...Or the ability to take my SLR with me.  But trusty little Canon S500 was by my side. Photos from the plane.  I set the camera to manual mode and played with the exposure to get the following shots.  Sitting by the wing I think takes the best pictures...why? You get perspective..of the wing and you get the view of everything else.

Things to remember:
1. Never be afraid to try even if you think technically it might not work...sensor noise or light blur...etc.
2. Never use a moving object (like a plane) as a stabilization tool.
3. Remember to do your homework, dope!
4. You should try cropping better...to emphasis what you want.  The second photo would probably work better cropped to be a landscape photo instead of a portrait.
5. Try to make your horizons more straight please.




No comments:

Post a Comment