Monday, May 16, 2011

M is for Marco.


Fotodiox Macro Extension Tubes play...I know...I need to still do reading and a homework set...and yes, I know that I need to cut ribbon and have another 11 hour day at work tomorrow, but WHO CARES!!! MACROSIOS!!  Better than honey nut cheerios!

Here's my first shots, can you guess what they are?? (ps the answers are provided in the text following the picture...and I didn't take the pictures of the answer because I didn't want to change my lens to do so, so I just googled. =P)


glowing pile of pink rocks?  (link) guess again!

Gold brick?  (link) Nopes!

Human Torch through the window blinds?  (link) Not even close.

I guess...you could say it's a sign!  Macro play is fun and everything becomes so INTERESTING! (what could be more interesting than my digital design book?...after all in each and every design, everyone needs a sign).

1 comment:

  1. The rocks reminds me of red blood cells! Or those fruit snack gummies... =) I love it!! Happy you're enjoying your new macro tubes.

    ReplyDelete